Friday, August 15, 2008

Today


Today is my second time to go online to post this. I have been doing alot of thinking lately on what I will actually post, how often, the targetted audience, and how to juggle my work and post.


I have a problem yet to solve and I see this as paramount because it will answer most of the above questions. My PC is down and am low on cash. Unless I get this up and running, I do not see myself posting good stories and news.


I will have this problem as a priority item and do all I can to have it resolved. I am not a real pc technician nor a pro for that matter but have some basics in trouble shooting.

1 comment:

David Ulg Ketepa said...

Bro,

Thanks for visiting my blog and those wonderful comments. Please, do add my blog on your blog link and I will do likewise.

Cheers and happy blogging :)

David Ketepa

Michigan, US