Monday, February 16, 2009

Holiday

I just resumed work from leave. I was away from my office for 4 weeks. During this break id did a lot catch up work around home. Most of my time was spent in gardening, trying to plant enough to supply our table as well as a few extra income from surplus.

I had thought of flying home to my village to check on my people there but could not make it. I just returned from burying my father-in-law at Kainantu so i could not put enough funds together to finace my return trip. I will visit them later on this year if time and money allows.

Right now its back to work. I have the orientation to look at foremost. In preparation for this orientation, i completed the oritentaion booklet upon request from the orientation committee. This is how the cover of the orientation bokklet looks like.


No comments: